Group Golf Events
Tournaments & Outings
There is a good reason why Celebration has been rated 4 1/2 Stars in Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play since 2004 and ranked in the Top 25 Public Courses by Golf World magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award. It also has received the Award of Excellence, Top 10 Golf Course by GolfOrlandoFlorida.com and is Rated the #1 Golf Event Venue in Central Florida by Golf Event Planners.
Celebration Golf Club is the award-winning centerpiece of the highly acclaimed master planned town of Celebration, featured in dozens of leisure travel and golf publications worldwide. The course in one of only three in the world co-designed by Robert Trent Jones, The Father of American Golf Architecture, and his son, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. It is the only course in Central Florida to receive special recognition for Standards of Service, Course Conditioning and Pace of Play.
Built on scenic natural wetlands, the course provides players with a genuine, uncontrived, Florida golf experience. It features an abundance of native wildlife and is unobtrusively bordered by early 1900’s style estate homes, giving it the feel of a private country club in a small-town America during that period.
It may be difficult to find any real guarantees in life, but the challenge ends when you reserve your tournament or golf outing with us. Here, you and your guests will experience the perfect golf event. Guaranteed. We can say this because we’ve hosted more than 3,500 successful tournaments making us Central Florida’s #1 tournament venue.
It’s our attention to detail that sets us apart from the rest. Celebration Golf Club has built a national reputation as the place to hold your golf event when in Central Florida. Our location is where your destination begins. We’re very close to Walt Disney World, and part of the charming ambiance found in Disney’s Town of Celebration.
Our goal is simple: we’re dedicated to achieving excellence in each golf event we host. Whether it’s a day of “no-frills” fun golf, a convention/corporate tournament, or an officially sanctioned 54-hole national championship – we have one single focus in mind—making your event the very best. We offer the following:
Celebration Golf Club’s Five Star Tournament Services
Celebration Golf Club’s Tournament services and operations are turnkey, alleviating the planning and preparation for the Convention/Tournament Planner. Celebration provides an Event Manager to coordinate and communicate all operations and aspects for your event. Compare Celebration’s services and value-added features to those offered by any other Central Florida golf course. Most services are included in golf fees. Some services may be subject to certain restrictions or additional fees.
5 Star Tournament Services
- Scottish bagpiper welcome & lead out available
- Full-time professional Golf Event Manager
- Special committee, planning, and practice round rates available
- Certificate for free Razor Golf Carnivore Wedge (all players)
- Discount coupon for the Pro Shop
- Curbside greeting and bag valet
- Customized Caddy Bibs
- Plush red carpeting from bag drop to registration
- “Meet & Greet” for bus transportation at hotel by costumed Greeter
- Pre-iced coolers. (two per cart)
- Refreshing iced chill towels on hot weather days
- Extra golf carts for staff and volunteers
- Printed alphabetical and team pairings lists
- Printed score cards and rules sheets (Customized)
- Private indoor or outdoor food and beverage facilities
- Assistance in arranging hole-in-one and putting contests
- Assistance in arranging shuttle transportation
- Team hole assignments on carts
- Shuttle service to and from practice range
- Skirted registration, buffet and prize tables
- Placement and return of all signage and banners
- On-course tents, tables and chairs (as available)
- On-course food and beverage stations
- Golf Academy clinics and exhibitions
- Pre-loading of goody bags and tee gifts
- Pre-loading of rental clubs
- Set up of all on-course contests and skill events
- Indoor and outdoor public address system
- Club cleaning after the event
- Welcome and a review of tournament rules before start
- Up to two full service beverage carts on course
- Outdoor barbecue grill, portable bar and special menus
- Customized merchandise and food & beverage packages
- Numerous branding opportunities for host or sponsors