Group Golf Events
Tournaments & Outings
It may be difficult to find any real guarantees in life, but the challenge ends when you reserve your tournament or golf outing with us. Here, you and your guests will experience the perfect golf event. Guaranteed. We can say this because we’ve hosted more than 3,500 successful tournaments making us Central Florida’s #1 tournament venue.
It’s our attention to detail that sets us apart from the rest. Celebration Golf Club has built a national reputation as the place to hold your golf event when in Central Florida. Our location is where your destination begins. We’re very close to Walt Disney World, and part of the charming ambiance found in Disney’s Town of Celebration.
Our goal is simple: we’re dedicated to achieving excellence in each golf event we host. Whether it’s a day of “no-frills” fun golf, a convention/corporate tournament, or an officially sanctioned 54-hole national championship – we have one single focus in mind—making your event the very best. We offer the following:
Celebration Golf Club’s Five Star Tournament Services
Celebration Golf Club’s Tournament services and operations are turnkey, alleviating the planning and preparation for the Convention/Tournament Planner. Celebration provides an Event Manager to coordinate and communicate all operations and aspects for your event. Compare Celebration’s services and value-added features to those offered by any other Central Florida golf course. Most services are included in golf fees. Some services may be subject to certain restrictions or additional fees.
5 Star Tournament Services
- Full-time professional Golf Event Manager
- Special committee, planning, and practice round rates available
- Certificate for free Razor Golf Carnivore Wedge (all players)
- Plush red carpeting from bag drop to registration
- “Meet & Greet” for bus transportation at hotel by costumed Greeter
- Printed score cards and rules sheets (Customized)
- Shuttle service to and from practice range
- On-course tents, tables and chairs (as available)
- On-course food and beverage stations
- Golf Academy clinics and exhibitions
- Set up of all on-course contests and skill events
- Private indoor or outdoor food and beverage facilities
Sales & Revenue Manager