Thank you for your interest in working for Celebration Golf Club. We want to share with you a few comments about working with us - what we are all about, what we look for in new team members, and what you can expect if you are invited to join our team.
Service, Excellence, and Guest Satisfaction are the foundations of our business. The ability to provide first-class services to our guests is a requirement for all positions at Celebration Golf Club. As an employee, you will be asked to do whatever it takes to assure that our guests receive a quality golfing product and experience.
To work for Celebration Golf Club, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be friendly and helpful in serving our guests
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain an appropriate, clean, and presentable personal appearance at all times
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Arrive promptly for your scheduled shift
- Be flexible in the hours/days you will work
- Be flexible and cooperative in the work you are asked to perform
- Be safety conscious and obey all safety rules and policies
- Be willing to "go the extra mile", both for your guests and your co-workers
- Take pride in the Company, the facility, and in your work
- Golf Cart Attendant:
- * Greet guests arriving at the bag drop
- * Ensure that guests' experience exceeded their expectations
- Server/Beverage Cart Attendant:
- * Responsible for taking and inputting guests' food and drink orders
- * Positive guest interactions and a good attitude
- * Ensure accurate information of carts, rental clubs and start times are monitored for every group.
- * Ensure the safety of all golfers, including responding to any concerns brought forward by staff, guests, or members